Job ID 17423
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Proactive, Dedicated and Innovative
Founded in 1908, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. (Stock codes: A shares 601328, H shares 03328) is one of the oldest banks in China as well as one of the note-issuing banks in modern China. The Bank was listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in June 2005 and on the Shanghai Stock Exchange in May 2007. The Bank currently has 202 domestic branches, comprising 30 provincial branches, 7 branches directly managed by the Head Office and 165 managed by provinces. It has also established 2,690 banking outlets in 215 cities and 159 counties nationwide. In addition, the Bank has set up 13 overseas institutions, comprising branches in Hong Kong, New York, San Francisco, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, Frankfurt, Sydney, Macau, Ho Chi Minh City, Taipei, Bank of Communications (UK) Co., Ltd. and representative office in Toronto. The Bank’s development strategy is to become “a first class listed universal banking group focusing on international expansion and specializing in wealth management”.
- Holder of HKICS or ICSA qualification is a must
- Provide quality secretarial support to senior management
- Handle a wide range of company secretarial duties of the bank
- Organize and facilitate board, board committees and general meetings
- Degree holder or above in Corporate Governance or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience with proven track record in serving senior executives, preferably in banking and finance sector
- Experience or knowledge in company secretarial work
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and report writing skills
- High Language proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is a must
- Familiar with MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
The above post requires proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Please send your full resume with expected salary to The Human Resources Manager, Bank of Communications Co., Ltd., 10/F, Bank of Communications Tower, 231-235 Gloucester Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong, or fax to 2838 9209, or e-mail to l: [email redacted, apply via company website]
Data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be kept confidential and used only for consideration of applications. The bank may also refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise. A copy of Personal Information Collection Statement is available upon request.
Bank of Communications Co., Ltd. Hong Kong Branch (Incorporated in the People’s Republic of China)