Job ID 21382
Career Level Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Hotel / Catering
At the moment, we are looking for a Food & Beverage Service Team Leader – Banquet to join our professional team at Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East.
- Assist and direct banquet staff to achieve efficient operations and high level of service standards and guest satisfaction
- Responsible to communicate to his/her superior any issues encountered, guest comments and other relevant information
- Train and guide banquet staff on banquet duties, service skills and Standard Operating Procedures
- Conduct shift briefings to ensure hotel activities and operational requirements are known
- Responsible to supervise functions and events
- Responsible to maintain strong and up to date knowledge for food and beverage trends and development
- Resolve and follow up with any guest-related issues arise during functions and events
- At least 2 years related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Supervisory experience is preferred
- High School or Vocational Certificate in Hotel Management and Food & Beverage or related field
- Excellent interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills
- Able to speak, read and write Basic English and Putonghua
- Less working experience will be considered as Food & Beverage Service Supervisor
In return, we’ll give you a generous financial and benefits package including healthcare support, Mandatory provident fund scheme, dining privileges, hotel discount worldwide and the chance to work with a great team of people.
To find out more about us and to apply for this or any other jobs with IHG please contact us at Tel: 6113 7822, via [email redacted, apply via company website] or visit www.ihgjobs.hk.