Job ID 17141
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
If you are looking for a career at a global bank that offers a dynamic environment rich with challenges and opportunities, join CACEIS to unfold a high flying career as you see your potential developed, performance recognized and effort rewarded. Be part of our team with an incessant quest for excellence, as it is what drives the growth of our business and at the same time your career.
CACEIS Hong Kong
CACEIS is an asset servicing banking group and a solid business partner with an innovative service offer. Co-owned by Crédit Agricole S.A. and Santander, CACEIS services institutional and corporate customers worldwide. We are France’s premier investor services provider and a leading global player.
Through a network of offices across Europe, North America and Asia, CACEIS delivers high quality services covering depositary/trustee – custody, clearing and execution, fund administration, transfer agency, and corporate trust.
Considerable expertise in Alternative Investment servicing gives CACEIS a ranking among the top 10 global service providers for these sophisticated funds. We also offer a range of specialist services including cross-border fund distribution support, designed to assist clients in achieving their international business development goals.
CACEIS Hong Kong is acting as the Group’s operational hub for Asia. Due to fast expansion of our business, we are having the following opening:
- To calculate Net Asset Values and be responsible of the perimeter of NAV’s cycle
- To deliver on time
- To ensure first level control of produced NAV
- To respect the internal procedures for NAV’s calculation and controls
- To deal with cash, stocks and holdings reconciliations
- To investigate on discrepancies and/or exceptions
- To liaise with various departments of our local and European offices
- To answer internal & external clients’ request
Supervisory duties if applicable
- To work autonomously
- To train the staff
- To handle complex topics
- To be in charge of projects
- To liaise with management and communicate about operational issues
- To take charge of any tasks the manager delegates
- To encourage team spirit
- Degree holder, with a major in accounting or finance, qualified accountant / professional qualifications
- Supervisory experience required for senior role
- Team spirit combined with the ability to work autonomously and pro-actively
- Excellent communication skills and well organized
- Fluency in English/ Mandarin. Knowledge in French/ Japanese/ Korean and other Asian/ foreign languages would be an advantage
Candidate with less experience will be considered for a junior role.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful applicant. We offer an environment that encourages diversity and professional continuous development. Aspiring talents please send your resume via”Apply Now”. Personal data provided in job applications will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available upon request.
For more information about the Group, please visit www.caceis.com