Job ID 16877
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Our client is a business advisory firm with their global headquarter based in Hong Kong. To support their global business growth, they have created a new position of Global Recruitment Manager to look after all their hiring activities across the region.
Reporting to the Global Head of HR, you will be taking up a very hands-on role and be responsible for conducting the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing to salary negotiation and offering working closely with various business stakeholders. You will play a proactive role in sourcing right candidate and conduct talent search via various channels, i.e. social media, online job boards, network, referrals, and market research. You will also partner with other HR counterparts to support various initiatives and projects.
- Degree holder in HR/Business Administration orequivalent is preferred
- Minimum 8 years of solid recruitment experience with a mix of inhouse and agency experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with flexible and adaptive mindset
- Great team player with the ability to work independently
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office Applications
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Competitive compensation
- Global coverage with Hong Kong as HQ
To apply online please click the ‘Apply’ button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joan Law on +852 2848 4770.