Job ID 19943
Career Level Entry
Industry Medical / Pharmaceutical
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
B right F uture Pharmaceutical Laboratories Ltd. is the largest GMP certified pharmaceutical manufacturer in Hong Kong has eight fully-equipped GMP manufacturing plants in Hong Kong and Mainland China. Our group has over 4000 employees with business and marketing network extending from Hong Kong, Mainland China, reaching North America, Africa, East Asia and Europe. We have a strong international R&D team from worldwide to develop the most high-quality pharmaceutical products.
To facilitate our rapid growth in pharmaceutical business, we now invite high caliber talents with progressive career prospects to join us as follows.
About Bright Future
Founded in 1993, Bright Future is a Hong Kong research-based leading multinational pharmaceutical company focused on skin health, pediatrics, respiratory and pain management. With experience and capabilities in the development, manufacturing and commercialization of prescription medications, OTC products and health functional products, Bright Future puts quality of life first and is committed to offering excellent health solutions to make every life healthier. As is our vision: “brighter life better future”.
To cope with our business expansion and new product development, we are looking for the right talent to join our growing Hong Kong office.
Job title: Graduate Engineer (Validation team / New Project team)
Newly Created Headcount
1) Validation team – Computer System Validation
●Preparation of software validation protocols, procedures, validation plans, validation summary reports
● Execution of software validation related test
● Preparation of SOPs related to Computer System Validation
● Co-ordinate with the different department for validation related task
● Participate in configuration management, incident management and conduct a periodic review
2) New Project team
● Completes engineering projects by organizing and controlling project elements
●Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems
●Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions
●Maintains a safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
● Responsible for Engineering Department GMP and PIC/S – related deviation, CC, CAPA processing, and compliance
● Responsible for the upgrading and revision of SOP in the Engineering Department
● Responsible for all Engineering Department document management
● Responsible for all Engineering Department daily maintenance and repair tasks
● Assist Engineers with monthly and annually preventative maintenance activities
● Degree holder, major in Engineering or related disciplines
● 0-2 years of related working experience is preferred, fresh graduate are also welcome
● Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin
We offer 5-day work with good career prospects and excellent fringe benefits to the right candidates including shuttle bus, medical insurance, free luncheon, and discretionary bonus.
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking Apply NOW.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.) All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.