Job ID 19924
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
This is a unique opportunity to join an excellent team in a fast-paced rewarding market and demonstrate your sales skills abilities in order to expand the number of merchants that work with Uber Eats.
This role is for you if you are a natural at selling, know where the best eats are around town, are passionate about food and the convenience that Uber offers, and enjoy negotiating to build the best partnerships. The primary focus will be bringing on new Enterprise merchants (not necessarily only restaurants) that fit our partnership criteria, and you’ll use your skills to set up our partnerships for success.
This role is for you if you want to ‘get things done’ fast, love to experiment (fast fail, learn quickly), and are ready to take on a real challenge.
What you’ll do
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales for Hong Kong you will:
- Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with Enterprise restaurants and retail merchants
- Manage contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our merchants, building sustainable partnerships from the start
- Clearly communicate the value of Uber and its newest products to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Partner with our onboarding, customer success and operations teams to smoothly activate the best restaurant partners
- Help us identify and build best practices for your Sales team and other teams
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats’ mission, brand, and product
Proactively maintain communication channels with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
What you will need
- 5+ years of enterprise, and/ or field sales experience expected
- Extraordinary listening, communication, and organisational skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- You are proactive and commercial
- You are resilient, are a great problem solver and have excellent negotiation skills
- Genuine curiosity about people, business and a passion for Uber Eats
- Strong English. Professional fluency in Chinese / Cantonese
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
About Uber Eats
With Uber Eats, we’re building Uber’s newest and fastest growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents in two years. Today, Uber Eats is available across many parts of APAC including Japan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Sri Lanka – and we’re just getting started.
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.