Job ID 21948
Career Level Senior Management
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Government & Civil Services
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Head of Department supporting CEO.
- Look after full spectrum of the corporate support functions which includes Finance, Legal and Compliance, Human Resources, Information Technology, Procurement and Office Administration.
Our client is a government funded organization. They are looking for an experienced Finance professional to take up their senior management position to look after their corporate functions.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer
- Oversee the corporate function for the organization includes Finance, Administration, HR, IT
- Prepare management reports, financial planning and controls
- Responsible for legal and compliance matters
- Review and improve internal controls and formulate policies and procedures to ensure efficiency
- Lead system improvement for Finance, HR or Procurement
- Take up company secretary duties
- As the key contact point to work with external parties including government departments on funding arrangements and different matters
To quality, you will be a qualified accountant with at least 15 years relevant experience from a sizable organization. Experience working in a public organization/ Government body will be a plus. You must have experience overseeing departments of Finance, Legal, HR and IT. Excellent command of English and Chinese (Cantonese) is required.
Senior management position with a stable enviornement. Head of department and all rounded duties.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Amanda Wu on +852 3412 4815