Job ID 20195
Career Level Others
Experience 9 - 10 Years or +
Industry Food & Beverage
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Reporting directly to the General Manager for Hong Kong you will:
- Build out and directly lead merchant acquisition, onboarding and account management across Hong Kong to enable Uber Eats to scale across the market
- Empower and improve existing and new team members to continually deliver results, go above and beyond, and stretch for increasingly higher levels of impact across all core operational metrics
- Work on creating the future of the delivery industry by exploring new innovative ideas and approaches whilst continuing to develop our existing product and organization
- Build sales playbook that will be used to scale globally and train our growing teams
- Develop a balanced account management strategy and organisation that is partner-focused
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained benefit
- Collaborate constantly with national and international partners to share knowledge and connect with teams around the globe
What the Candidate Will Need
- Sales leadership: Own the overall acquisition targets, empowering your team of account executives to exceed their goals. Attract exciting brands to the Uber Eats marketplace to enhance eater selection. This role requires you to develop growth strategies, set targets and define sales strategy.
- Partner Success: Deliver exceptional growth and experience to our Merchant partners, working with your team to build joint business plans, advance partner priorities and scale our growth products with our partner base.
- People leadership: Attract, motivate and develop a robust team. Build an incredible culture for your people with customer-obsession at the heart of everything you do.
- Pilot and scale: Work with your team and key partners to develop new opportunities to partner with our customers; bring new products and innovations from Uber Eats to our partners.
- Partner engagement: Collaborate with appropriate internal and external partners, bringing them along on the journey.
- 10+ years of experience leading B2B Sales teams, and driving Sales strategy
- Demonstrated data driven mindset: you are proactive and commercial, a great negotiator
- You are resilient, really to take on a challenging market, and solve wicked problems
- Genuine curiosity about people, business and have a passion for Uber Eats
- Professional fluency in Cantonese and English, Mandarin is nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience delivering revenue results in tech, e-commerce and/or retail industry
- MBA preferred
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.