Job ID 21674
Career Level Entry
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
China International Capital Corporation Limited (CICC or the Company) (3908.HK) is China’s first joint-venture investment bank and an international best practices pioneer. Our long track record of professional service includes many precedent-setting transactions and points to our deep participation in China’s economic reform and development. By growing together with our clients, we are striving to become a world-class financial institution with global influence.
The right incumbent is expected to be responsible, under direction, for all-round supporting on various HR operation duties, with mainly C&B functions. The duties and responsibilities he/she is going to take for this job include, but not limit to:
- Assisting in the development of daily compensation and benefits operations, include but not limited to enrollment, termination and forms submission of group insurance, rental reimbursement scheme and pension scheme
- Review and approve staff’s benefit claims based on corporate policy
- Assisting in payroll details preparation
- Assisting in liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties for C&B and policy & procedure matters
- Gather information on legislations changes in relevant jurisdictions which are related to HR
- Assist in preparation of various HR reports, documents and analysis
- Maintain HR-related documents including handbooks, policies, application forms, etc.
- Prepare payment requisitions for settlement of invoices and claims
- Update staff records on system; file and maintain staff documents
- Work on ad hoc tasks as assigned
- An effective communicator
- Organized and great attention to details
- A proactive person with good attitude
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Mastery in MS Excel and Word
- Bachelor degree holder
- Good command in English and Mandarin.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of the work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as the comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Please send your CV to [email redacted, apply via company website] with subject titled “Application for Human Resources Department – HR Assistant (C&B)”.