Job ID 20313
Career Level Senior Management
Experience 11 - 15 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
With over 1,000 internal employees and 13,000 employees out working on client sites, the Chandler Macleod Group is one of the region’s largest employers and provider of human resources solutions – so we know what it takes to recruit, select and retain the best people. In fact, everything we do relates to unleashing potential in people and companies; from providing today’s career opportunities to planning, measuring and managing the workforces of tomorrow.
- Sizable Organization with Steady Business Growth
- Projects Lead of HR System and Tech Enhancement
- Competitive Salary with Attractive Benefits
- Lead the HRIS team and responsible for the enhancement and maintenance of the HR systems
- As the project manager to lead and manage different HRIS-related projects such as upgrade and enhancement, system migration and implementation.
- Be the responsible liaising with IT department and HRIS vendor to ensure the objectives of HRIS projects are met with timeliness and accuracy
- Work closely with HR counterparts to incorporate various HR process and procedures into the HR systems
- Partner with senior managements and stakeholders to drive digital HR transformation programs
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management, Computer Science, IT or equivalent
- Minimum of 10 years of solid HRIS experience gained from large corporations
- Successful track record on leading HRIS projects within sizable organizations
- Well-knowledgeable in well-known HRIS systems (e.g. Workday, SAP, Oracle Peoplesoft, etc)
- Strong analytic mindset with excellent project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill with both internal and external parties
- Good command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” or contact Freddy Mo on +852 2833 4115 for more information.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.