Job ID 16933
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered specialised recruitment services and today is the world’s leader in placing accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals on a temporary and permanent basis.
For more than 15 years, Robert Half has been named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2016)
Visit our website for more job opportunities: www.roberthalf.com.hk/job-search
Our client is a fast-growing start-up company based in Australia. Now, they are looking for a talent to join their operational team.
- Work as a storyteller on the social media for promoting the company
- Deeply understand the needs of the employee
- Handle the full cycle of recruitment (from onboarding to exit interview)
- Take care of the administration works
- At least 5 years HR experiences, familiar with the Hong Kong Labour law
- Fluent of written and spoken English and Mandarin, Cantonese is a must
- Dynamic and flexible with good attitude
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click “Apply Now”. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.