Job ID 19925
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Health / Beauty Care
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Otto Bock Healthcare (www.ottobock.com) is a leading medical technology company, headquartered in Duderstadt, Germany, offering innovative products for people with limited mobility. Together, we make our vision a reality: enabling people to achieve the maximum possible mobility and independence.
For Otto Bock, highly-qualified employees represent valuable potential. To cope with our company growth, we are looking for high caliber candidate to join us.
This 15-months contract position will act as the key contact person for internal and external implementation partners. The HRIS Project Specialist will report to the GTM Project Lead and be responsible for collaborating the GTM task forces, and relevant stakeholders for the successful implementation and delivery of the new Global Talent Management with the SAP SuccessFactors solutions.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the internal project team and implementation partner to support and execute the GTM concept in SAP SuccessFactors Modules (PMGM & S&D) during implementation.
- Collaborate with the GTM Project Lead with the planning and execution throughout the lifecycle of the GTM project.
- Work and liaise with internal and external stakeholders to gather and analyze business requirements and drive the planning, development, testing and implementation of the system.
- Work together with the GTM Project & Training Coordinator to support and ensure effective communication with key stakeholders regarding the GTM project, milestones and deliverables.
- In partnership with the task force leads, conduct risk assessments; identifies risks to project; makes recommendations for problem resolution and mitigation of risk through escalation pathing.
- Assist the GTM Project Lead to prepare costs planning and financial reporting for GTM Project.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business Management, Project Management, Human Resources, or other related disciplines.
- 1-3 years of experience in Human Resources, experience in Talent Management in MNC is a definite advantage.
- Attention to details, strong organizational, interpersonal skills to work with teams operating across multiple time-zones.
- Able to meet changing deadlines while still producing high-quality work.
- Strong analytical capabilities and a willingness and ability to quickly learn new tools, systems and software.
- Excellent communication skills and high proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proven experience of HRIS System Implementation (especially SAP SuccessFactors) is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Immediate available / short notice is a bonus.
Interested parties please apply with your detailed resume with your current salary, expected salary and notice period by clicking “Apply Now”.
Otto Bock Asia Pacific Limited is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.