Job ID 21570
Career Level Entry
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
ShineWing is an international network of professional firms specializing in audit, tax and advisory services. Present in China, ShineWing has domestic offices which are spread across the major cities, including Beijing, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Shanghai, Xi’an, Tianjin, Qingdao, Changsha, Changchun, Yinchuan, Jinan, Dalian, Kunming, Guangzhou, Fuzhou, Nanjing, Urumqi, Wuhan, Hangzhou, Taiyuan, Chongqing, Nanning, Hefei and Zhengzhou. Other member firms include Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, Japan, Pakistan, Egypt, Malaysia, United Kingdom, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Taiwan and Germany. Today, ShineWing employs over 8,000 staff.
ShineWing Hong Kong was officially formed when ShineWing Certified Public Accountant of Beijing, China merged with Ho and Ho & Company of Hong Kong in 2005. This strategic merger marked a great leap forward in the development of China’s accounting and financial services industry. The services we provide cater to the domestic and international financial reporting needs of public and private enterprises in the territory. Empowered by the extensive network as well as deep indigenous market knowledge, ShineWing Hong Kong is strategically placed to offer the market a truly competitive alternative.
- Provide clerical support to the administrative department including stock keeping, data entry and filing etc.
- Assist in all human resources matters such as recruitment, employee compensation and benefits
- Maintain and update personnel and leave records
- Carry out ad-hoc projects as required
- Undergraduate Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- Mature with strong initiatives, independent with pleasant character
- Detail-minded with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Proficient in PC skills, such as MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing
- Able to work at least 3 days per week
- Previous experience in HR is an advantage
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified application.