Job ID 21988
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
- Generate the right supply: This LOB is the first step to generating supply and growing bookings in some of Uber’s star markets in APAC. We are also the first line of defense to making sure our platform is safe by activating and keeping only ‘the right earners’ on
- Balance BAU and Strategic vision: To meet our vision of keeping the right earners across APAC. We do this by doing things quickly, accurately, and with a focus on efficiency. We also work with a large X-Functional team to bring our vision to life
- ACE problem Solver: We bias to action, so we need someone who can solve problems, prioritize actions and get the best impact and outcomes from what they do
What You’ll Do
- Onboarding the right earners: A balance of a healthy marketplace to drive revenues and the right actors on our platform is the operational outcome of this role
- Communicating with Senior Stakeholders: We operate within a matrix organization and presenting with senior partners and building consensus is key to succeeding in this role
- Continually looking for ways to improve processes: We typically measure our performance across Speed, Quality, and Costs, all of which might trade-off with each other, however, we’re looking for someone who can find wins that minimize risks while improving outcomes
- A proven track record: At Least 1 year of Experience in Operations and Project management
- Stakeholder management: You’ll need to engage and obtain consensus from partners across the organization
- Delivering projects quickly and managing BAU: Executing against projects identified to solve a business need, as well as making sure that we generate the supply to meet our Ambitions in 2021. A minimum of 1-year experience with project delivery and maintaining BAU
- Experience with Onboarding: This is preferred but not required, including onboarding corporations and other non-individuals
- Advanced Data Analysis skills: Including Python, SQL and any experience with KAFKA data tables would be a plus
- Language Skills: Cantonese, Mandarin, and English would be highly preferred
About the Team
- Experienced and Innovative team members: There is a mix of people who have been in onboarding for 4 years, and one’s who’ve been in this space for 3 months. They’ve also been exposed to various LOBs across the business.
- Primarily data-driven problem solvers: The team uses data-driven methodologies to drive outcomes, making a business case and communicating with the relevant partners
- Right support networks: Related to points 1 and 2, we have a vast range of specialists, and connect you with the right people to get the most out of our combined expertise
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
Uber is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.