Job ID 21861
Career Level Others
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Participate in strategic & long-term planning of the Company fund.
- Designing and defining the strategic plan for the group and setup fund management business.
- Overseeing the investment platform daily operation and exercise close supervision to middle and back office.
- Liase with the CEO in terms of REIT fund set up and portfolio selection.
- Responsible for the management of daily operations on fund management business
- Develop investment strategy and risk analysis model on stock selection.
- Serve as the Company’s primary strategic level contact with an assigned group of investors
- Act as the SFC licensed responsible officer to carry out type 9 regulated activities.
- Assist the CEO to manage the business on a day to day basis.
- Degree or above in any related disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of related working experience.
- Candidate must have strong investment experience in real estate investment.
- Candidate must have REIT fund set up/ fund formation experience.
- Candidate must be qualified as an SFC type 9 unconditional Principal RO.
- Stable working hour.
- Stable career
- Competitive year end bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please contact our Douglas Au at 2523 9994.