Job ID 21986
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 7 - 8 Years or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Hutchison Telecommunications (Hong Kong) Limited
We are a leading mobile operator in Hong Kong, committed to steering the dynamic development of high-speed mobile broadband service. Talented candidates are invited to join us as we prepare for a new era of connectivity via 5G technology.
- Understand and review the company and group IT policies
- Assist his/her supervisor to formulate the strategy of control deployment within IT to ensure the environment can be compliant according to the company and group policies
- Design and manage the relevant controls to monitor IT environment to ensure it can be compliant the company policy
- Design and manage the control processes to fulfill the PCI DSS compliance
- Manage technology risk register and conduct corresponding meetings to update corporate technology risk level to management
- Manage technology risk register and review company-wide security risk index
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years relevant experience include 4 years for IT Compliance related area
- Experienced in Technical risk compliance is preferred
- Familiar with ISO 27001 and PCI DSS compliance is an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Apart from competitive remuneration package and exciting opportunity for career development within the Group, we provide attractive employee benefits such as free company shuttle, free company SIM card and preferential SIM plan offers, comprehensive medical & insurance schemes, as well as full range of other employee well-being provisions.
Interested parties, please apply with full resume, present and expected salary, by clicking “APPLY NOW”. Please quote the reference number on the e-mail subject.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.