Job ID 16106
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Lead a team to involve the analysis, design, implementation and support for large scale applications
- Communicate with end user for their project requirements
- Plan the schedule and and tasks to complete project in timely manner
- Prepare Project Proposal to client
- Work with internal and external team, define process and deliver new technology
- Deliver quality and reliability of project with site operations and QA
- Managing and deploying the staff resources and meet the desired service level agreement
- Ensure the project is completed within a budget time frame
- Meet the project requirements by following the company quality standard
- Degree Holder in Computer Science or other related
- Holder of PMP/ PRINCE2 is a must
- At least 6 years’ vendor-side exp. in HK Government Project
- 4 years experience in Java development environment (from framework to components design)
- Strong leadership, organisational, high commitment and engagement
- Strong problem solving skills.
Please send in your full resume with last drawn, expected salary and availability to Bond West Application by clicking “Apply Now”.
For any query, please feel free to contact Mr. Yeung at 2957 8966.
For more job opportunity, please visit our website: www.bondwest.com
(Data collected is only for recruitment purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.