Job ID 15909
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Government & Civil Services
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- To provide technical support on cybersecurity using different technology domains such as Wired and Wireless Data Network, Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing Equipment, Network Firewall and Intrusion Prevention System, Web Application Firewall, Forward and Reverse Proxy, Network Load Balancer, SSL/VPN Gateway, Advanced Persistent Threat Protection System, Data Loss Prevention System, Two-factor Authentication System, as well as Vulnerability Assessment System.
- To perform system installation, configuration, system patching, system testing, commissioning, and disaster recovery drill
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciplines
- A minimum of 6 years’ relevant large-scale IT infrastructure support or implementation experiences
- Experience in at least one of the following disciplines an advantage:
o Cisco Catalyst, Nexus, and Aironet networking products
o F5 BIG-IP
o Imperva SecureSphere
o Check Point and Palo Alto firewall products
o FireEye and Check Point Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Product
o VASCO 2FA Product
o Blue Coat Secure Web Proxy
o Symantec Data Loss Prevention System * Cisco CCNA, Check Point CCSA, ITIL and PMP certifications an advantage
- Excellent command of English and Chinese languages, both spoken and written
Candidate with less relevant experience and/or lower qualifications may be considered for the position of Associate IT Specialist. This is a 2-year contract position. The renewal of contract is subject to the Company’s business needs and performance of the individual.
Working Location: Admiralty
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume (in PDF format) with details of qualification, experience, present and expected salaries, and contact number to the Senior Manager (Human Resources Services), The Hongkong Electric Co., Ltd. at [email redacted, apply via company website] on or before 5 January 2021 and quote the reference number in your application. Please also visit our website to know more about our Company http://www.hkelectric.com.
Applicants not invited for interview within one month from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. All unsuccessful applications will be kept for six months after the date of this advertisement.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be treated in strictest confidence and used only for recruitment-related purposes in accordance with the laws and ordinance of the HKSAR.