Job ID 16956
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Health / Beauty Care
T & Y Biologics Investment Limited is committed to introduce and develop quality pet food and supplement for Pets. With our vision of improving the health and quality of life of pets, the team searches and carefully selects different pet health products and healthy foods around the world, so that pet owners can choose to maintain their pets’ health every day more conveniently and effectively.
– Provide office administrative support & orders handling to Key Account Managers in managing assigned key accounts
– Assist in formulation of sales strategies to ensure the delivery of assigned sales targets
– Assist in planning, execution and evaluation of all sales related campaigns and activities
– Work closely with merchandising/ operation team to ensure the implementation of sales plans
– Conduct sales promotion analysis, sales performance, revenue and margin analysis
– Work closely with supply chain and internal parties for sales orders processing, logistic coordination, etc.
– Assist in handling recruitment and selection process such as arrangement of interviews, etc.
– Perform other ad-hoc duties as required
– Associate Degree/ Higher Diploma or above in any discipline, preferably in Business field
– Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience with knowledge of Key account management / FMCG / Retail sectors
– Good communication skills, well-organized, self-motivated, responsible and be able to work independently
– Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese, spoken Cantonese
– Well versed in MS Office e.g., Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Immediately available is highly preferred
This is rewarding and exciting opportunity. We offer an attractive remuneration to the successful candidates. Please forward your resume with present and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” for further consideration.
**All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose.