Job ID 15730
Career Level Others
Industry Legal Service
Job Description Summary
An opportunity has become available with our client who is one of the largest and most prestigious multinational law firm in the world. We are currently looking for a legal Recruiter to be based onsite with our client in Quarry Bay, Hong Kong. This will be a 6 to 9 months role due to it being a maternity cover.
This is a client facing role that will be interacting and working closely with stakeholders and candidates. As such, we are seeking an experienced, confident and highly credible individual who has previous experience hiring for legal roles and can take accountability, provide expert advice and manage client expectations at every stage.
- Ensure the recruitment service is delivered, in line with contractual obligations and client service levels
- Lead vacancy consultation discussions with hiring managers and document recruitment plans which include role requirements, agreed timeframes, roles and responsibilities of all involved, and the selection process.
- Develop end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements
- Develop and support the sourcing strategy for each role/business unit and agree the strategy with hiring manager
- Building and maintaining hiring manager/stakeholder relationships.
- Responsible for the management of candidate relationships and their satisfaction with the recruitment experience until start date
- Producing timely and accurate activity and management information reporting
If you have the following experience & skills, we would love to hear from you!
- Strong recruiting background acquired in the legal field – Must have
- Having legal background will be an advantage
- Worked with, and presented to and solved issues for clients and candidates
- Experience of developing and delivering end-to-end recruitment campaign strategies to meet client requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management and candidate experience skills
Alexander Mann Solutions