Job ID 21765
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture – one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Responsible to approve the correspondence assurance review result and ensure all reviews have been followed the stipulated requirement to perform
- Responsible to assign the correspondence assurance review among the team and ensure all reviews have been completed on timely manner
- Responsible to ensure all non-compliance / exceptions have been followed through with the respective process team and taken the remediation action timely
- Act as backup to perform the correspondence assurance review if necessary
- Responsible to timely escalate the process gaps that have been identified to the management
- Assist the team head to ensure the generation and delivery of monthly / quarterly risk reports accurately and timely
- Assist the team head to conduct the risk/data analytics on its correspondence control, control monitoring and any potential risk areas
Our Ideal Candidate
- Solid working experience in retail banking
- Solid experience in Risk, Control & Governance, Operations, Branch
- Experience in Digital / Technology function is an advantage
- Strong risk sense and common sense
- Strong analytical skills and good judgement and ability to work under pressure
- A team-player with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good stakeholder management by establishing good working relationships with people at all levels and to work well in a team
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.