Job ID 20995
Career Level Others
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Job Description Summary
AMS is embarking on an exciting partnership with an Investment Banking client to deliver expert support to their global talent acquisition function. To do this, we’re in the process of building a talented team of people to deliver on a service solution that spans Sourcing, Recruitment, and Recruitment Administration. If you’re naturally driven by being part of an organization that believes the quality of its people is always the starting point, we would love to hear from you.
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
This will be a region-aligned management position and you will operationally manage the delivery teams in your respective region to high levels of service excellence. You will engage with client stakeholders as part of this role so that each team is focused on the activities that will exceed expectation across the client’s hiring community.
- Oversight of operational delivery of aligned Emerging Talent / Campus programmes within a specific region and client sector
- Ensure effective and efficient intern and graduate campaign delivery from multiple geographical sites including managing remote teams that can scale up and down during the course of the year
- Monitor and achieve account’s targets and SLAs (for example, effectiveness, timeliness, candidate quality, delivery of recruitment services & customer satisfaction) as defined by the Regional Senior Manager and Client Director
- Drive team activities and focus to ensure customer satisfaction (client recruiters, client stakeholders, candidates and suppliers) is a key consideration at all times
- Understand and consult on client’s strategy objectives for Campus and Early Career campaigns bringing in market insight and innovation
- Manage a team (e.g. Coordinators that are working from various client offices) to achieve delivery targets and contractual SLAs by providing direction, performance management to include objectives and development plans, training interventions and continual feedback on progress
We would love to heard from you if you possess the below :
- Prior experience and understanding of the campus recruitment function and process ideally from the banking/financial services industry
- Proven track-record managing a regional team across various locations.
- Experience of presenting to senior client stakeholders (eg., resourcing managers) and gained agreement to course of action
- Ability to liaise with and influence all levels of management to agree a change of direction or new process
- Experience working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs and working to tight deadlines in a fast moving environment
- Demonstrated the ability to act as a Trusted Advisor to the client
What you’ll get in return:
Besides a full benefits package and the opportunity to work with an amazing team? At AMS, you’ll work as part of a client solution in a role that integrates with our other practice areas to deliver remarkable results. You’ll be part of a team with global capabilities, setting a new direction as we creatively solve our clients’ most pressing talent-related challenges. You can innovate, be bold, and help us transform our client’s operations.
Please send your latest resume to Megha Goyal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander Mann Solutions