Job ID 16391
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Property Management
Hong Kong Housing Society is a non-government organization aiming to serve the needs of the Hong Kong community in housing and related services. We strive to be a world-class housing solution provider and innovator with leadership in quality, value for money and management. We put Customer, Quality, Talent and Prudence as the core values that support our guiding principles.
- Manage the performance of Consultants and Contractors on site.
- Co-ordinate with internal Divisions and relevant parties in time control and quality control of assigned projects.
- Supervise and lead site teams consisting of staffs in the architectural, structural and building services disciplines.
- Monitor progress of site works of assigned projects.
- Ensure compliance with Corporate objectives in site management policies/procedures and quality standards of assigned projects.
- Make appropriate recommendations as and when required.
- Tertiary educated with professional qualification in Building Studies or related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant post-qualification experience with at least 2 years in supervisory role.
- Related experience in the role of Building Resident Engineer / Clerk-Of-Work / Building Services Inspector in developers preferred.
- Familiar with the Buildings Ordinance & allied legislation / Codes of Practice and construction site safety and relevant legislations.
- Good knowledge of overall management of building construction works and technical know-how in various stages of construction as well as building materials and components.
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Chinese.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.