Job ID 17268
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Responsible for analyzing the business development in terms of optimizing CRM systems across own retail, franchise and eCOM channel. To support various store and eCOM activation programs for better traffic and business result. Cultivating CRM members activation and promotion plan including GWP with alignment between own retail, franchise & eCOM for better consistence and seek for highest business return.
- Identify the business needs on new CRM program by working closely with own retail, franchise & eCOM channel.
- Source, design and evaluate various CRM solutions among different vendors (regional/local) and seek for best options for implementatin in local market with highest ROI.
- Explore other business solutions for improving CRM and eCOM & store activations related tasks.
- Plan and develop various promotion/activation program to support key stores in terms of GWP, adiCLUB members CRM and store activation programs.
- Manage the production of new CRM program from various vendor with best performance and highest ROI
- Manage the cost of implementation of new CRM program is within budget as planned
- Work together with internal departments for cross functional store activation program. Lead the store team for flawless implementation in store level
- Evaluate the results and effectiveness of various store activation program and make sound improvement plan.
- Study and review promotion and GWP redemption rate and work with SCM team for replenishment.
- Ensure those ordered GWP is arrived per schedule and do necessary follow up on first allocation.
- Plan and execute the implementation of related global initiatives.
System and Processes:
- Maintain the CRM database and keep track of adiCLUB members recruitment update
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge and background in CRM
- Outlook: Advanced
- Word: Advanced
- Excel: Advanced
- Powerpoint: Advanced
- Fluent in English and Cantonese; Good in Mandarin
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in CRM, store activation of which at least 3 years in a supervisory/ management level
- Bachelor’s degree
- Solid experience in conducting and coordinating CRM or digital marketing plan, budget plan
- Requires in-depth knowledge of the theory and current practice of CRM/Digital Marketing