Job ID 20200
Career Level Others
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization
- Drive e-Com sales for adidas Hong Kong through official sites
- Manage day to day eCommerce operations from preparing product highlights, site content and merchandising to optimize sales performance.
- Develop online merchandising strategies to drive engagement and online sales for adidas .
- Partner closely with brand team and merchandising team to align brand strategy and product assortment.
- Formulate and implement sales strategies and action plans to achieve sales target and grow sales through own .com websites.
- Liaise with retail operation team to lead the omni-channel transformation.
- Conduct market research and provide latest eCommerce trend and recommendations when required.
- Work closely with supply chain team on eCommerce shipment and inventory management.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge in Salesforce Commerce Cloud is a plus.
- Passion for numbers and outstanding analytical skills to drive business/marketing results, transforming data to actionable insight and recommendations.
- Well-organized, detailed minded, result oriented, problem solver and able to manage multiple tasks.
- Ideally with eCommerce experience in sports industry or fashion and apparel.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management