Job ID 16303
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Incorporated in November 1950, Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd. is one of the most well known local Chinese banks in Hong Kong. At present, there are more than 40 local and overseas branches. The Bank has always been pursuing the motto of its founder, Mr. Kwang-pu Chen, to ‘Serve the Community’. The Bank’s slogan of ‘For Personalized Service’ and ‘All in a Family’ denotes the Bank’s devotion to providing personalized services to its clients and promoting a harmonious relationship among its staff members.
- Responsible for managing daily operations and settlement of Stock Option / Index Option
- Support the implementation of settlement-related projects including system implementation, workflow and policies formulation, etc
- Process settlement payments and receipts, as well as perform daily summary reports
- Ensure all transactions are in full compliance of internal / external rules and regulations
- Perform user acceptance test (UAT) of New Settlement system
- Diploma or Degree holder in Finance, Economics, Business or Banking discipline
- Minimum 6 years of relevant settlement experience in Stocks, Futures & Options
- Prior project management experience in supporting settlement-related projects an advantage
- Familiar with CCASS / DCASS terminal and competent in performing user acceptance test
- Proven supervisory, communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and attention to details
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Conversant with MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word processing
(Candidates with less experience may be considered for Settlement Officer)
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to submit your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Division or by post to G.P.O. Box 139, Hong Kong.
Please visit us at www.shacombank.com.hk for more information about our Bank.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes strictly in accordance with the Bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Personal Data Compliance Officer. Applicants who are not contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected from the applicants will be retained for no longer than two years from the date of rejection during which the applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank.