Job ID 21587
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Human Resources Mgt & Consultancy
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
About Harbridge Partners Limited
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm.
We are an Asia-based , premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in the Legal, Tax, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance, Infrastructure (Middle Office), Information Security/ Technology and Sales & Marketing, fields.
Due to client requests, we launched our Private Banking / Private Wealth Management Division, servicing all levels of requirements from Private Bankers, Wealth Planners, Tax Consultants to Portfolio Managers, Credit Specialists and support staff.
Our front-line Sales & Marketing Practice , is now headed by an ex-investment banker.
Our Legal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Internal Audit Practice is managed by a multi-award winning specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultant, with over 14 years specialist experience recruiting in these araes.
The founding members have over 35 years relevant executive search and direct industry experience within our specialist industry sectors. We believe we are one of the very few- if not the first, specialist Corporate Governance and Private Banking / Wealth Management recruitment firm comprised of top ex-industry professionals or experienced recruitment specialists specifically focussed on the Asia Pacific.
We assist our global and local clients in Asia with identifying, developing and recruiting the world’s top talent, exclusively for the fast growing markets of the Asia Pacific regions.
Most of our consultants are multi-lingual and speak fluent English as well as another Asian Language.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS believe in developing long term relationships through open communication, trust and good, honest, ethical hard work as the foundation of our recruitment practices.
Our consultants have won industry recongnition in their specialist areas, for example such as The Asiamoney Polls.
We hope that you will find our market knowledge, professionalism and personal approach, a refreshing change.
To better serve our clients, we have plans to launch our Singapore and Shenzehn offices soon. If you are a recruitment consultant, looking for a truely international working environment and a total commitment to Asia, please do get in touch.
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS – Delivering Unparalleled Talent
Title: Manager – Transfer Agent
Location: Central, Hong Kong
Our client is a leading, international financial services and banking group with global presence. As part of their expansion in the Greater Bay area, with significant growth plans for their trust, fiduciary services and banking MPF, and funds business, the client is looking for the following to join their team
- Responsible for handling client accounts enrolment and relevant KYC / AML process, arranging fund subscription and redemption, performing system parameters set up and data files maintenance, issuing contract note/statement, review Fund’s offering documents and etc.
- Lead a small team for ensuring professional services to clients.
- Participate systems enhancement project including but not limited to prepare user requirement, design testing plan, conduct User Acceptance Test, etc.
- Review policies, rules & procedures and streamline operational processes to maintain good quality services and support new business initiatives.
- Perform ad hoc projects or assignments.
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Accounting or related subjects or above.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ relevant solid experience in any Fund Industrial with exposure to Transfer Agent service.
- Familiar with Unit Trust dealing operations is preferable.
- Proficiency in using MS Office i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing.
- Fluency in written English and Chinese and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Well organized, self-motivated and willing to work under pressure.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer.
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Work Benefits/ Work Environment:
- Western and friendly company culture.
- Competitive yearend bonus.
- Great annual leave package
- Great Career progression.
- Fully comprehensive medical insurance and personal insurance
- Great MPF Pension Scheme
For further information, please send an updated resume to:
cv (AT) harbridgepartners (DOT) com All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.