Job ID 21070
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
- Conduct on-going products & performance reviews of motor book to maintain the market competitiveness & in order to achieve the budget in accordance with the business plan
- To monitor the smooth operation flow within Underwriting team and Policy Administration Team
- To maintain the good business relationship with our business partners
- Regular portfolio underwriting to monitor the underwriting result & trend for business growth & profitability strategically
- Handle Underwriting Guideline review process and ensure incoming business are in accordance with the Underwriting Guideline
- Perform underwriting assessment on new and renewal business to ensure that a healthy motor risk appetite is employed pragmatically and is underpinned by strong underwriting measures
- Ability to build & develop good relationships with business partners & internal parties in the monitoring the online motor quotation system
- Provide quotations & responses to handlers and provide training to Marketing staff
- Assist in ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisors
- Coordinate with Policy Administration Team to meet service standard of the company
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- University graduate with relevant professional qualification preferable
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience with in-depth knowledge in the Motor insurance & good understanding of the market dynamic
- Proficient general underwriting skills, extensive experience in product development, implementation and product marketing activities including opportunity identification, project implementation and product marketing communication
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.