Job ID 21967
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Trading and Distribution
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Tesla’s mission is to accelerate the world’s transition to sustainable energy.
Tesla was founded in 2003 by a group of engineers who wanted to prove that people didn’t need to compromise to drive electric – that electric vehicles can be better, quicker and more fun to drive than gasoline cars. Today, Tesla builds not only all-electric vehicles but also infinitely scalable clean energy generation and storage products. Tesla believes the faster the world stops relying on fossil fuels and moves towards a zero-emission future, the better.
Launched in 2008, the Roadster unveiled Tesla’s cutting-edge battery technology and electric powertrain. From there, Tesla designed the world’s first ever premium all-electric sedan from the ground up – – which has become the best car in its class in every category. Combining safety, performance, and efficiency, Model S has reset the world’s expectations for the car of the 21st century with the longest range of any electric vehicle, over-the-air software updates that make it better over time, and a record 0-60 mph acceleration time of 2.28 seconds as measured by Motor Trend. In 2015, Tesla expanded its product line with , the safest, quickest and most capable sport utility vehicle in history that holds 5-star safety ratings across every category from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Completing CEO Elon Musk’s “ ,” in 2016, Tesla introduced , a low-priced, high-volume electric vehicle that began production in 2017. Soon after, Tesla unveiled the safest, most comfortable truck ever – – which is designed to save owners at least $200,000 over a million miles based on fuel costs alone. In 2019, Tesla unveiled , a mid-size SUV, with seating for up to seven, and , which will have better utility than a traditional truck and more performance than a sports car.
Tesla vehicles are produced at its in Fremont, California, and Gigafactory Shanghai. To achieve our goal of having the safest factories in the world, Tesla is taking a proactive approach to safety, requiring production employees to participate in a multi-day training program before ever setting foot on the factory floor. From there, Tesla continues to provide on-the-job training and track performance daily so that improvements can be made quickly. The result is that Tesla’s safety rate continues to improve while production ramps.
To create an entire sustainable energy ecosystem, Tesla also manufactures a unique set of energy solutions, Powerwall, Powerpack and Solar Roof, enabling homeowners, businesses, and utilities to manage renewable energy generation, storage, and consumption. Supporting Tesla’s automotive and energy products is Gigafactory 1 – a facility designed to significantly reduce battery cell costs. By bringing cell production in-house, Tesla manufactures batteries at the volumes required to meet production goals, while creating thousands of jobs.
And this is just the beginning. With Tesla building its most affordable car yet, Tesla continues to make products accessible and affordable to more and more people, ultimately accelerating the advent of clean transport and clean energy production. Electric cars, batteries, and renewable energy generation and storage already exist independently, but when combined, they become even more powerful – that’s the future we want.
Tesla is looking for a Marketing Specialist to support the marketing organization with various responsibilities including content creation, lead generation and retail marketing events in Hong Kong and Macau. The position is based out of Hong Kong office and reports to the Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong communication (both verbal and written), negotiation and execution skills.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics, event and PR activities to achieve business goals.
- Assist in the development, management and implementation of a comprehensive event calendar with centralized tracking of all regional marketing events including test drive events, lead generation events, brand partnership events and external corporate events (e.g. auto shows and product launches).
- Assist in project management and initial content creative for external newsletters, collateral and customer communication (i.e. emails and letters).
- Assist in inbound and outbound communications including customer letters and email for relevant marketing inboxes.
- Assist in the development of in-store programs and campaigns to engage existing leads and create new leads.
- Assist in the planning of regional activities including store openings, test drives and lead generation events.
- Work with communications team on consistent and effective messaging of external documents and promotional materials to support our marketing activities (e.g. collateral)
- Manage outside agencies and vendors on a needed basis.
- Evaluate and track the success of programs and campaigns.
- Effectively deliver results of marketing objectives within the designated and agreed budgets.
- Ensure compliance with global brand strategy and corporate identity for Tesla Motors.
- Minimum 2 years+ in digital integrated marketing and communication
- BA or Master in Business admirative, communication or other related degree
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Excellent copy-writer in both English and Chinese
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes
- Exceptional strategic thinker and analytical skills; ability to address cross-functional and cross-organizational issues independently
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Result driven, hands-on, positive “can do” attitude, passionate and able to show commitment and to inspire others
- Proficient in MS Office, IOS, Photoshop
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline-oriented environment
- Large company discipline…small company entrepreneurial attitude
- Strategically planning with strong execution and negotiation skills
- Asset management experience/ Good negotiation skills
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
Other jobs you may like
Guest Services Officer
- @ Able Choice Personnel Consultancy
- Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong