Job ID 21978
Career Level Entry
Experience Fresh or +
Industry Engineering - Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical
Qualifications Master Degree
ASM Pacific Technology Limited (“ASMPT”) (HKG: 0522), as a global technology and market leader, develops and provides leading edge solutions and materials for semiconductor assembly and packaging industries, as well as surface mount technology solutions in a wide range of end-user markets including electronics, mobile communications, automotive, industrial, LED and solar energy. We consistently invest in R&D to provide customers with innovative and cost-efficient solutions that help them achieve higher productivity, greater reliability and enhanced quality. Over the past 40 years, through the dedicated efforts of our high caliber teams, we have successfully established an international marketing network and manufacturing operations in Hong Kong, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore and China (Shenzhen and Huizhou).
Join us if you share our vision ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD and core values POWER:
- Passion to be the #1 “Go to Partner”
- Ownership of actions and behaviors
- Win with our customers
- Excellence in all that we do
- Respect for one and all
For more information on ASM and its products and services, please visit www.asmpacific.com
Electric Motors are widely used everywhere, such as electrical cars, fans, automation machines, robots and so on. ASM designs high performance motors for semiconductor packaging/SMT equipment. Those are high speed and precision applications. Do you want to use your technical experience to design advanced motors? If you are passionate on Engineering and Technology, like to push for its boundaries, then this job is for your best choice!
- Define requirements, execute design as well as conduct analysis, development, and testing on electric motors (linear & rotary motor)
- Focus on electromagnetic (EM) design
- Communicate, coordinate, and consult with product design team and customers
- Provide technical direction to other engineers, or engineering support personnel
- Perform research on advanced motor design technology
- Master’s Degree or above in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical Engineering or relevant disciplines
- Experience in using electromagnetic simulation software including but not limited to Magnet / Ansys Maxwell/ Jmag
- Good understanding of motor design knowledge and optimization methods
- Quick learning ability and continuous improvement mindset
- Good team working spirit
Attractive salary and fringe benefits package will be offered to the right candidates.
Please visit our company website for our company background, products and other useful information.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Suitable candidates may be referred to other vacancies within our company.