Job ID 19949
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Automated Systems (H.K.) Limited (ASL) has a distinguished and proud reputation of more than 40 years of successful business in Hong Kong and surrounding regions with our customers, partners and vendors.
We have subsidiaries and associates in a number of locations, including Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, Europe and the United States.
Since our founding in 1973 and our subsequent public listing on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited in 1997 under the name of Automated Systems Holdings Limited (“The ASL Group”) (HKEx stock code: 771), we are well recognized as a leading global IT solutions and services provider for organizations of all sizes and across all industries.
The ASL Group’s ultimate controlling shareholder is Beijing Teamsun Technology Co. Ltd. (“Teamsun”) whose shares are listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 600410). The Group is a member of the Teamsun Group which recorded turnover with over RMB 5.0 billion and has over 5,000 employees.
With over 2,000 regional employees and an extensive network of leading global partners with whom we have invested heavily over many years, we are able to offer customers a wide range of innovative solutions and services tailored to their specific business needs.
For details, please visit to our company web site at http://www.asl.com.hk/
- Participate in Development, on-going support, maintenance and enhancement of system
- Review existing application and develop/enhance application programs
- Perform problem/ bugs investigation and resolutions
- Conduct program testing such as unit test, integration test and user acceptance test
- Prepare and maintain deployment, program and user documentation
- Degree in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in application development using C#, Net , MS SQL Server, HTML & CSS
- Web development is a must
- Self-motivated, problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills in English & Cantonese
We offer 5-day week, public holidays, medical benefits, excellent career opportunities, considerable remuneration to the right candidates.
“If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume, stating your notice period, present and expected salary to Human Resources Department by clicking “Apply Now”.
To learn us more, please visit our website: www.asl.com.hk
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated in strict confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All personal data will be destroyed within six months after the selection process.