Job ID 20672
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
- Perform administrative duties including general office support, general procurement, insurance, contracts and documentation, answering incoming calls/ enquiries
- Support Finance and Accounting including bookkeeping, manage petty cash and reimbursement, monitor income and expenses, filing and maintenance of documents and accounting records
- Coordinate internal meetings and company events
- Support staff recruitment procedures, manage staff roster, handle payroll
- Coordinate and monitor funds reimbursement for projects
- Assist with ad hoc project as assigned
- At least 3 years’ of relevant work experience, previous experience in office administration role is preferred
- HKDSE or above with LCCI accounting level 2 preferred
- Hardworking, detail-minded, strong interpersonal and organisation skills
- self-motivated, problem-solver and positive personality
- Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Sound PC Skills – MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
Interested parties please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know in the email if you need Personal Information Collection Statement.
Pro-Fine Construction Company Limited
Number of employees: From 11 to 50
Pro-Fine Telecommunications Engineering Limited (formerly Pro-Fine Construction Company) has developed a distinguished and proud reputation for more than 30 years of successful business in Hong Kong and surrounding regions with our customers, partners and vendors. Today, Pro-Fine is one of the region’s largest telecommunication infrastructure service providers. It is our mission to stay 100% focused on serving more than what our customers require.
All the major telecommunications service providers in the region, namely, Huawei, ZTE, China Mobile, Hutchison, Hong Kong Telecom and Genius Brand (A joint venture company between Hutchison Telecom and PCCW-HKT) are our customers. We also join with our partners to provide services to key players in the technology sector such as Alibaba Clouds, Tencent Holdings, as well as Automated Systems Holdings Limited (ASL Group) etc.