Job ID 20601
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Welcome to the Convoy family! Having a sizable financial advisory team in Hong Kong with thousands of professional financial consultants in Asia Pacific Region, we are committed to becoming one of Asia’s leading financial services providers over the long-term.
To achieve this goal, we take pride in having you as part of our family. At Convoy, we nurture your strengths and value your unique perspectives, and in return we expect you to share our passion.
We believe you’ll find working at Convoy a valuable experience in your career. Join us by submitting your full resume to [email redacted, apply via company website]
Company Website: www.convoy.com.hk
As the leading financial advisory firm in Hong Kong, Convoy upholds its core values of Passion, Integrity and Professionalism in providing the best advices and service to help customers investing in their future.
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for high calibre candidates to share our vision and venture our success.
This role will be under OnePlatform Asset Management Limited.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the department
- Coordinate and implement projects & events related to business development and marketing
- Assist in preparing marketing materials, presentations, and reports
- Participate in product management, portfolio management and due diligence process
- Liaise with internal departments and external parties for formulation and implementation of business development activities
- Handle ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years working experience, relevant industry experience is highly preferred
- Mature, flexible, presentable with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic, creative, initiative, detail minded and able to work independently
- Willing to work in fast-paced environment with tight schedule and embrace the changes
- Proficiency in MS windows applications i.e. MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint, Chinese Word Processing, etc.
- Good command of oral and written English & Chinese
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration including career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with availability, current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department, OnePlatform Asset Management Limited, Trust Tower, 68 Johnston Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong or by clicking the Apply Now button and upload your CV and cover letter.
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose within OnePlatform Asset Management Limited only. All applicants are kept on file 6 months from the date of the application.)