Job ID 21837
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Incorporated in November 1950, Shanghai Commercial Bank Ltd. is one of the most well known local Chinese banks in Hong Kong. At present, there are more than 40 local and overseas branches. The Bank has always been pursuing the motto of its founder, Mr. Kwang-pu Chen, to ‘Serve the Community’. The Bank’s slogan of ‘For Personalized Service’ and ‘All in a Family’ denotes the Bank’s devotion to providing personalized services to its clients and promoting a harmonious relationship among its staff members.
- Support the implementation of system revamp and involve in the system building stage
- Participate in each of the test phases e.g. getting user requirements, data migration process, validation of accounting treatments and accounting entries, and UAT test arrangement and workflow
- Perform reconciliation and checking on the accounting entries generated, interfaces and reports generated after the system go live
- Ensure the tasks and issues are in line with business action plans
- Escalate the issues and risks to the designated task force
- Act as a main contact point between vendor and Finance Division
- Assist to prepare documentation related to the project
- Handle clean up or ad-hoc request to the end of the project
- Perform BAU tasks as required
- Degree holder with accounting professional qualifications
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience, preferably in banking or accounting industry
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to details and multi-tasking skills
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidates. Interested parties please click “Apply Now” to submit your full resume with current and expected salary to the Human Resources Division or by post to G.P.O. Box 139, Hong Kong.
Please visit us at www.shacombank.com.hk for more information about our Bank.
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes strictly in accordance with the Bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request by contacting our Personal Data Compliance Officer. Applicants who are not contacted within two months may consider their applications unsuccessful and the personal data collected from the applicants will be retained for no longer than two years from the date of rejection during which the applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Bank.