Job ID 16666
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Passionate about high-growth companies and possess excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills? Are a proven, encouraging and collaborative teammate with strong execution skills? Are you comfortable with numbers and able to turn raw data into meaningful business insights? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are seeking an Operations Manager to make a direct and immediate business impact through growth of our rider base and lead strategic projects.
As an integral member of the Uber Hong Kong team, you will help and guide the strategic decision-making process as we drive toward operational excellence. The ideal candidate for this role should have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, bias toward action, excellent time-management, strong analytical skills, and the ability to clearly present information to inform sound business decisions.
What You’ll Do
- Craft and lead the growth of active riders for core products including UberX, Taxi, Comfort, UberXL, Black
- Optimize business performance by finding opportunities and proposing impactful solutions
- Adapt new products and features to Hong Kong in coordination with operations and product teams all over the world
- Analyze complex data to understand user behavior and areas for improvement in communication channel, sign-up and incentive programs
- Be a passionate advocate for all riders and driver partners. Be able to answer any questions that come your way in a fast-moving environment
What the Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points
What You’ll Need
- 3-5 years of demonstrable commercial decision making, preferably in operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work / start ups
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Experienced in interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Excellent communication skills to work with cross-functional partners, good understanding of marketing tactics is preferred
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English is required
- SQL knowledge is highly preferred (and if not, must possess an aptitude to learn quickly as it will quickly form part of your day-to-day activity)
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.