Job ID 20220
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Provide general secretarial and administrative support to Senior Executives and Procurement team.
- Prepare and follow up purchasing orders with overseas suppliers
- Manage and validate the completeness and accuracy of shipping documents
- Coordinate closely with oversea suppliers for pricing, delivery and product quality
- Assist the planning and development of digital marketing strategies covering all social media, website, mobile, content, EDM, etc.
- Develop marketing collaterals including brochures, press release, editorial etc., collaborate with relevant parties to ensure the smooth launch of marketing programmes
- Take meeting minutes
- Assist in business trip coordination including flight and hotel reservation, transportation and catering arrangement etc.
- Perform any ad hoc duties or assignments
- Degree holder with1-2 year working experience
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese), knowledge in Japanese is definitely an advantage
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Photoshop and Chinese word processing
- Polite, cooperative, detail-oriented, organized, self-initiative and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- Training will be provided. Good career path opportunities.
- Basic salary + Double pay + Performance bonus
- Bank holidays
- Medical scheme (Dental & Clinical)
- Staff purchase discount
- Outstanding staff have chance to visit the overseas supplier in Japan.
Interest parties: please apply in confidence with comprehensive details of work history, salary expectation and contact number e-mail via clicking “Apply Now” or fax to 2838-0805.