Job ID 21410
Career Level Others
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
ATOM Group is a global fintech company with the mission to contribute to the decentralized revolution by continuously innovating while upholding their core values; fairness, integrity, and trust.
Founded in 2018 and based in Hong Kong, ATOM offers seamlessly integrated business solutions in fintech, distributed ledger technology (DLT), digital asset management, digital asset exchange (AAX), and blockchain solutions.
ATOM’s innovative team has a background from top financial institutions and leading technology companies. Our global team brings extensive experience in developing high-frequency trading systems, blockchain development, and financial solutions.
Atom International Technology Limited (hereinafter Atom) is a FinTech company focused on helping clients to architect and build their future financial solutions with leading-edge decentralized technology, and digital innovations. Atom comprises a team of dynamic specialists hand-picked from major global financial institutions, blockchain pioneers and leading security vendors.
As a Product Manager You Will
- Contribute to the development of the overall product strategy, product roadmap, and growth framework
- Define features, write product specifications, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans with QA, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship products/features in a timely manner
- Accommodate an international audience with a variety of languages, behavior patterns and UX expectations
- Work with engineering, design, data, marketing, compliance and customer support teams to build features that increase user growth and customer satisfaction
- Actively prioritize product backlog, pre-planning, prioritization and user story mapping sessions
- Dig into data and perform user research to form hypotheses about our users’ behaviors
- Work with design and engineering to build multivariate tests that validate hypotheses, and use relevant data to suggest further product improvements
- Work with the marketing and data teams to create product messaging for the purpose of customer education and re-engagement
Some things we consider critical to being a Product Manager:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 5 years product management experience, with a minimum of 1 year in crypto or forex/brokerage/exchange industries
- Adept in Agile development methodologies
- Strong product intuition and user empathy
- Experience driving product initiatives that require deeper data analysis such as DAU/MAU/LTV
- Ability to focus on a problem at hand while thoughtfully considering overarching company strategy
- Passionate about financial products, trading and the cryptocurrency market
- Demonstrated strength at building relationships; highly motivated; capable of motivating others
- Self-starter, with a strong sense of urgency
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.