Job ID 21968
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Information Technology
Meet Tech Data
Tech Data is one of the world’s leading end-to-end technology distributor, help customers weave technology into the fabric of 21st century life and deliver solutions the world needs to connect, grow and advance.
At Tech Data we embody our shared values of Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity, Excellence and Inclusion. Our organization strives to provide a diverse and inclusive environment for all our colleagues, partners and community.
Tech Data is ranked No. 90 on the Fortune 500® and has been named one of Fortune’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” for ten straight years.
Tech Data. Connecting the world with the power of technology™.
We are seeking the best and brightest people to fill up the following position. Exciting opportunities will be offered to qualified job applicants.
- To perform sales and account management functions
- To engage in regular lead-generation activities for new client development
- Assist in preparation and implementation of marketing programs to strengthen the relationship of channel partners
- To develop and nurture long-term business relationship with clients and ensure consistent satisfaction
- Diploma holder or above with 2 years’ experience in sales or account management; Having experience in IT industry will be an advantage
- Result-driven and a good team player
- Proactive, good negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills, multi-tasking and capable to work under pressure
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Join Us Today!
Simply please send your resume to [email redacted, apply via Company website] or call Ms. Mandy Lau at 2967 2131 for a confidential discussion to find out more.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for consideration in relation to the relevant post within the company.
All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within two years. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 3 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.