Job ID 21177
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Education / Training
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (HKIB) is a professional organisation in Hong Kong established in 1963. The institute is devoted to enhance the competitive edge of members in the banking and financial industries through the provision of quality education, training and examinations relevant to their needs.
We are now looking for:
- Support development of professional assessments to cater for the assessment needs and meet the learning outcomes of the related professional qualifications
- Assist in managing and executing the question management system
- Assist to manage assessment administration and operations procedures to deliver quality services in accordance with the policies and guidelines
- Assist in liaising with clients about the assessment and certification arrangement
- Communicate and collaborate with external & internal stakeholders
- Participate in and facilitate institutional events and programmes as needed
- Perform other ad hoc tasks as required by business needs
- Degree holder or above with at least 3-year relevant experience gained from banking, financial, press media, training and education industries preferred
- Qualification holder of CB/AAMLP/CAMLP/CFMP/ARWP/CRWP/ACRP/ CCRP would be an advantage.
- Energetic, customer-oriented, pleasant, self-motivated and proactive
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and work independently
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficient in computer software applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
Interested parties may send in your application together with a detailed resume stating your academic results, present & expected salaries, date of availability and contact phone number by clicking “Apply Now”.
Applicants are welcomed to visit our website: www.hkib.org for further information about the institute.
(All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes)