Job ID 21234
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Accounting / Auditing / Taxation
BDO. Because relationships matter.
BDO’s global organisation extends across 167 countries, with close to 88,120 professionals working out of approximately 1,617 offices – and they are all working towards one goal: to provide our clients with exceptional service. BDO has committed ourselves to facilitating the growth of business by advising the people behind them. Our professional services include assurance, business services & outsourcing, risk advisory, specialist advisory and taxation.
Our vision is “To be the leader for exceptional client service”. We understand that exceptional service to our clients begins – and ends – with exceptional regard for our people. We empower our people and provide both local and international development opportunities, quality people management, international events to learn, share and network, attractive compensation and career prospects. Exceptional Client Service means Exceptional Service to our People too.
At BDO, we do not simply offer you a job. We offer you excellent opportunities for career development and full support for you to achieve your career and professional success through well-structured learning programme, mentor programme, secondment opportunities, well exposure to international engagements, and various kinds of technical supports. We nurture proactive and talented professionals who have a passion for client services and professional excellence.
We are now inviting high calibre candidates to apply for the following position:
- Responsible for system development, implementation, testing and bug fixing
- Support and maintain business applications
- Prepare system documentation and user guide
- Support and act towards the BDO Global Vision
- Be committed to act with the firm’s core values and competency expectations
- Higher Diploma / Degree holder in Computer Studies or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in systems development and support
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiar with web programming will be an advantage
- Be passionate for providing exceptional quality service and striving for exceeding clients’ expectations
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
We are an equal opportunity employer, and offer excellent prospects and career development for the right candidate. Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.