Job ID 17026
Career Level Others
Experience 9 - 10 Years or +
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for systems development, systems analysis, production support and programming in our Core Banking section.
- Manage development on Host application systems, including current account, savings account, fixed deposit and related systems
- Conduct requirement studies, system analysis and design
- Monitor work of programming, testing, and coordinate user acceptance test of mainframe systems
- Manage team in functional and technical specifications, operation and procedure manuals
- Co-ordinate with vendor on outsourced development work
- University degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience preferably in banking environment of which 2 years at managerial role
- At least 5 year of project managment experience in Core Banking loans or deposit knowledge
- Strong experience in AS/400 and mainframe system development
- Hands-on experience in RPG and COBOL programming
- Good team lead experience
- Good communication skills (Cantonese, English, Putonghua an advantage)
Candidates with less experience will also be considered.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.