Job ID 16637
Career Level Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Insurance / Pension Funding
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Effectively drive positive change by holding others accountable for execution and results in a collaborative environment
- Manage the scope of projects from inception to closure
- Define, develop, and actively manage implementation schedules and project budgets
- Coordinate resources, prepare project teams for kickoff, ensure effective completion of project milestones, control project scope, and mitigate risks
- Effectively manage and maintain communications on status and escalation
- Comply with project governance metrics that provide internal visibility of projects’ health.
- Manage Deployment schedules
- Define and articulate project risks and issues and facilitate closure
- Ensure project consultants are delivering to configuration, development, and methodology standards
- Promote teamwork and a culture of accountability
- 5+ years of software project management experience preferably on enterprise-level implementations in a management consulting organization
- 5 years managing projects in the product development ecosystem
- 2+ years managing both Agile and Waterfall projects
- 3 years of Financial Services and Insurance
Interested parties please click Apply now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.