Job ID 20380
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- General Purpose
As a Project Manager in adidas Studio A Operations & Production your task is to support & lead high importance projects with specific requirements and short timelines requiring special attention.
Planning, executing, and tracking asset production & projects in cooperation with the respective functions and external studios are a few examples of what is expected from this role. Additionally, you’ll be acting as the central interface between different digital teams, external agencies and local stakeholders like eCommerce markets.
- Key Responsibilities
- Identify, leverage and develop content and process efficiency opportunities to ensure cost-effective, coordinated and premium product presentation and direct revenue targets for adidas.com
- Support realizing DPC (WHS .com) & eCom specific requirements at mass production studios
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to identify image creation opportunities and prioritize creation and delivery of product assets. Work with external partners to prioritize creation and delivery of product assets
- Relationship Management for market China, HKG & Japan
- Support the fulfilment of asset creation strategies
- Collaborate with IT and business project teams to support projects improving or changing the image creation process, tools and system landscape
- Perform data analysis for the purpose of process monitoring and tracking of agency performance
- Drive continuous improvement of products, processes, or systems within the production scope
- Support Procurement and Legal initiatives
- Support preparation of Strategic decks for Senior Management
- Manage MWB
- Key Relationships:
- Digital Content Strategy
- Digital Creative
- Digital Planning & Activation
- Brand & Product Marketing
- Digital UX
- eCommerce Markets
- External photo studios & agencies
- Global IT
- BP & O
- Knowledge & Abilities
- Strong mix of eCommerce business, process and design acumen.
- Strong understanding of web analytics, reporting and KPI’s along with the ability to translate to various levels within the organization.
- Excellent time management, project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- High degree of internet savvy, with a curiosity and enthusiasm for digital and media trends.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to build successful relationships within a team and cross- functionally.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectively use decision making skills, confidently handling ambiguous situations and/or issues that may arise.
- Ability to effectively present information to an individual or group, both written and verbally.
- Ability to work independently [particularly in the absence of supervisor) and be a solution-based thinker.
- Good communication skills, especially when interacting with different levels of business
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Solutions-oriented approach and entrepreneurial mindset
- Good numerical and analytical skills
- Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- Basic Experience and a broad understanding of IT
- Fluent English both verbally and written
- German: Advantageous
- Education & Experience
- University degree with focus on Business Administration, Communication or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of in-depth professional experience related to project management or similar topics
- 1-3 years of professional experience in the ecosystem environment of the project area in scope
- Experience working with stakeholders at various seniority levels as well as subject matter experts across various functions (planning & activation, business stakeholders, product and marketing teams, etc.)