Job ID 16787
Career Level Management
Experience 5 - 6 Years or +
Industry Hotel / Catering
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Regal Hotels International is one of the largest hotel operators in Hong Kong, currently owns and manages twenty-three hotels. Committed to exceeding the needs of each and every guest, all Regal Hotels provide first-class international guestrooms and facilities including state-of-the-art meeting and banquet rooms.
Under Regal’s portfolio, there are eleven hotels in Hong Kong, namely Regal Airport Hotel, Regal Hongkong Hotel, Regal Kowloon Hotel, Regal Oriental Hotel, Regal Riverside Hotel, iclub Fortress Hill Hotel, iclub Ma Tau Wai Hotel, iclub Mong Kok Hotel, iclub Sheung Wan Hotel, iclub AMTD Sheung Wan Hotel and iclub Wan Chai Hotel. The Group also manages hotels in other cities of Mainland China including Regal Kangbo Hotel and Regal Kangbo Hotel & Residence in Dezhou, Regal Airport Hotel, Xi’an in Xi’an, iclub Yuhong Hotel in Zhengzhou and two hotels in Shanghai, namely Regal Jinfeng Hotel and Regal Plaza Hotel & Residence. Five separate hotels will be opened within the next few years in London, Hong Kong and major cities in Mainland China including Chengdu, Jiangmen and Kunshan.
Regal Hotels International also owns the Campus La Mola, located in Barcelona, Spain.
We invite applications for the following position:
- Manage all aspects of the setting up of a Postnatal Care Centre, includes requirement collection and analysis, project planning, service framework and protocol, development to implementation and execution
- Communicate within and across teams and ensure project completion, navigate teams through project development, and coordinate with appropriate management committees
- Support day-to-day project tracking, status updates and coordination among cross-functional teams
- Support on project documentation and report work
- Degree holder, preferably in nursing, healthcare administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as registered nurse at Obstetric and Gynecological
- Experience in managing Healthcare-related projects through development stage to project launch
- Practicing certificate with The Nursing Council of HK of registered midwife is preferred
- Highly self-motivated with high standard of integrity
- Strong organization, co-ordination, analytical and leadership skills
- Good command of spoken and written English & Putonghua
The appointment will be on contract terms.
Applicants should submit a full resume, current and expected salary to the following Human Resources Department. Those who are not interviewed within four weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Regal Hotels International Limited
11/F, 68 Yee Wo Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Fax : 2895-5766
All personal data provided will be retained and considered for other position(s) which may subsequently become available within the Regal Hotels Group if you do not indicate your dissent. All information received will be kept in strict confidential and only used for employment-related purposes.