Job ID 17427
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Engineering - Electrical / Electronic / Mechanical
Chevalier Group – Lifts and Escalators
Chevalier Group is a diversified global conglomerate with about 10,000 employees working in its subsidiaries and associated companies. Its businesses and operations have grown on a worldwide scale with presence in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Japan, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Canada, USA and Australia.
Our diverse business portfolio includes Construction and Engineering, Property Investment, Property Development and Operations, Healthcare Investment and Car Dealership.
For more information, please visit: www.chevalier.com
Chevalier (HK) Limited is now inviting high calibre persons to apply for this position:
- Assist in procurement activities including preparing purchase orders, purchase planning, price negotiation, etc
- Monitor stock inventory and maintain an updated purchasing database and filing system
- Work closely with suppliers and factories for order follow up and delivery schedule
- Handle ad hoc projects assigned by manager
- Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in construction and engineering industry
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficient in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send us your resume with current and expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” or mail to:
The Human Resources Manager, Chevalier Group, 22/F, Chevalier Commercial Centre, 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.