Job ID 15986
Career Level Entry
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited, a subsidiary of B.S.C. Group Limited is a leading interior fitting-out company in Hong Kong with over 40 years’ history and a project portfolio that spans from flag-ship retail stores, prestigious clubhouse and large-scale residential projects to five-star hotel and landmark casino projects. In constantly upgrading its core values to customers in the property development industry, B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited is now offering the career opportunity to talented individuals who are confident to meet the professional and personal descriptions detailed above.
- Assist senior team members for sourcing, develop and maintain a good relationship with suppliers.
- Process purchase orders, plans and schedules deliveries.
- Assist product sourcing and price negotiation with vendors for construction/ fitting-out projects.
- Ensure on time delivery of materials.
- Assist to manage cost and budget controlling in the whole purchasing process.
- Create and maintain databases for purchase orders.
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma holder in Business Administration or related disciplines.
- 1+ years solid experience in Construction Industry, including sourcing and purchasing.
- Knowledge on cost analysis and general shipping documents would be an advantage.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, able to handle multi-tasks and work under pressure.
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- Good command of both written & spoken English, Putonghua & Cantonese.
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 14 days of annual leave, medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or by e-mail at [email redacted, apply via company website].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.