Job ID 21686
Career Level Others
Experience 1 - 2 Years or +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
At Uber, we are all about quality. Providing the best support for riders & partners is a core feature of the Uber product experience. We are looking for an A-list individual to join our efforts.
As a Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist, you will contribute to Uber’s goal of providing world class email and phone support that’s as seamless as the ride and food delivery experience by identifying areas of opportunity and strength through consistent ticket review. The Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist II – Bilingual is responsible for identifying gaps in support responses and rider/partner experience. How? By monitoring email and phone responses to ensure the proper mechanics are followed, support offered provides resolution to the rider or driver’s issue, and by identifying strengths and weaknesses of individual performers.
What You’ll Do;
- Monitor and check quality for email or phone support for assigned LOB/s or region
- Maintain focus on data integrity and producing work of the highest quality
- Contribute to alignment/calibration sessions with reviewers and team/stakeholders and discuss steps to ensure consistent alignment scores
- Become an “expert” on support processes and make recommendations towards next steps based on rider and partner satisfaction
- Identify and promote continuous improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Identify and remove barriers to CSR success wherever they originate (tools, training, etc)
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on agent performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help Team Leads close loops with COSes
- Support quality initiatives for the BPO, the customer network, and the business owners
What You’ll Need;
- Fluency in English & Chinese (Traditional/ simplified character, Cantonese)
- 1 – 2 years experience in customer service or QA role
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Experience working in a highly detail-oriented environment, demonstrating a high degree of diligence and accountability
- Self motivated and reliable to meet deadlines
- Creative / Proactive in thinking about a bigger picture and how we can improve as a company
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- Proficiency in productivity tools (email, calendar), Microsoft Suite (excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work cross functionally with other departments
- Confident presenting findings to upper management
- Passion for data analysis and the ability to drive defect reduction, process improvement, and tool enhancements
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.