Job ID 21845
Career Level Non-Management
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Building / Construction
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited, a subsidiary of B.S.C. Group Limited, is a leading interior fitting-out company in Hong Kong with over 40 years’ history and a project portfolio that spans from flag-ship retail stores, prestigious clubhouse and large-scale residential projects to five-star hotel and landmark casino projects. In constantly upgrading its core values to customers in the property development industry, B.S.C. Interior Contract and Engineering Company Limited is now offering the following career opportunity to talented individuals who are confident to meet the professional and personal descriptions detailed below:
- Provide post-contract QS service, including contract administration, cost estimation & control etc. for assigned projects
- Liaise with client and manage subcontracting
- Deal with significant contractual issues including extension of time, loss and expense claims etc.
- Degree / High diploma holder in Quantity Surveying / Building Studies or equivalent. Professional Qualification, e.g. HKIS/RICS is a bonus
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience. Experience in sizeable projects is essential, preferably gained from Consultant and / or Fitting-out Contractor
- Practical site experience is necessary, with excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Proactive, well-organized, responsible and able to work under pressure
- Well versed in MS Office applications and CostX software
- Proficiency in English, Cantonese and Putonghua, both written and spoken
- Candidates with more experience and qualification might be as considered as Senior Quantity Surveyor
We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including 14 days of annual leave, medical insurance and discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, 19th Floor, Sino Favour Centre, 1 On Yip Street, Chaiwan, Hong Kong, or by e-mail at [email redacted, apply via company website].
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.