Job ID 21228
Career Level Others
Industry Banking / Finance / Investment
Job Description Summary
Join a great company. Work for another!! This isn’t just one great career opportunity – it’s two. On the one hand, you’ll be joining AMS; a global leader in recruitment solutions driving some of the most innovative and exciting things in the talent management space. On the other hand you’ll be working onsite for one of our clients in the Banking space.
We are AMS. AMS is a global total workforce solutions firm founded in 1996. We enable organisations to thrive in an age of constant change by building, reshaping, and optimising workforces. We do this through talent acquisition and contingent workforce management, internal mobility and skills development, and talent and technology advisory services. Our solutions are delivered by our 4500+ experts who live our passionate, bold, and authentic values. The ultimate aim is to help clients around the world, including 100+ blue-chip companies, create workforces that are fluid, resilient, diverse, and differentiated. We call this true workforce dexterity—and we’re here to help you achieve it.
We are actively recruiting for experienced Recruiters on the Campus Recruitment Team.
As Recruitment Business Partner you will manage the end-to-end recruitment process, supporting full scope of graduate campaigns, drive attraction methodologies, as well as develop and cultivate partnerships with key stakeholders such as hiring managers, business heads/leads and human resources partners. You are required to deliver excellent recruitment services to the client in line with agreed service levels. A key component of this role is to design innovative high-volume sourcing strategies to attract and screen candidates from within the Graduate market place in a cost-effective manner.
You will also be responsible for building excellent relationships within the graduate hiring community in order to provide guidance to ensure a best practice approach to resourcing is adopted. This is a key role that requires a responsive, strategic, engaging, and a client-facing individual, where you will be taking accountability, providing expert advice and managing client expectations at every stage, to deliver best in class RPO services.
This environment will suit someone who thrives in a vibrant, volume-based setting with an excellent eye for detail, who is self-driven, highly organized and takes ownership of responsibilities.
Key Accountabilities and Attributes:
- Demonstrated experience in candidate sourcing or recruitment with a detailed understanding of the end-to-end recruitment
- A strategic approach with attracting the best talent, and in developing sourcing strategies (e.g. web sourcing, networking, advertising and database mining.) in maximizing your reach, and driving our Employer Brand
- Consult with the Graduate hiring manager to complete a detailed campaign plan, providing applicant targets at each application stage
- Assisting the Client Services Manager/ Head of Client Services to develop the sourcing strategy for each role recruited and agreeing the strategy (including web-based and campus) with hiring manager
- Take responsibility where required for the design of end to end resourcing plans which meet requirements for graduate campaign
- Develop end-to-end recruitment strategies and campaigns to meet client requirements, both short and long-term
- Facilitating the interview and selection process utilising the appropriate templates, including determining most appropriate selection process to measure candidates skills as required
- Forecasting placements based on demand, changes in the clients business, the candidate pipeline and trends in business demand
- Using insights, develop and support the strategy for each role and agree with the hiring manager
- Ensure target operating model and SLAs are delivered against and proactively raise concerns around target achievement escalating these to the Client Services Manager
- Identifying areas of process improvement, service enhancement, related strategic projects and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicating these to the Client Services Manager and the team
- Managing the end to end recruitment service in line with contractual obligations and client service levels
- Contribute to the commercial success of the account through the achievement of monthly and annual targets.
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- Recruiting and Campus Operations experience either with In-house Talent Acquisition, RPO/agency, or in professional services.
- Prior on-site experience in the Banking / Financial Services industry is preferred but not essential
- Strong sense of resilience with a focus on operations excellence, account management and recruitment delivery
- Demonstrated ability to influence hiring decisions and stakeholders, and ability to drive innovation and keep up to date with market trends.
- Passionate, people-driven, and always striving for astounding client and candidate engagement and relationships
- Confident communicator with a persuasive and credible personal style
- Agility working in a volume-driven and fast-moving setting, and in a highly mobilised team
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin language skills are highly preferable
If this sounds like you and you’re inspired by the opportunity of joining a truly global business which is unique, credible and growing and possess the skills and experience required, please click the Apply button.
Great things start with a conversation! If you would like to find out more, please contact Vivien So on for further information.
We are an equal opportunity employer who stands by our Diversity commitment. We encourage applications from all candidates and do not discriminate against race, religion, national origin, gender, physical or mental disability, or age.
Alexander Mann Solutions