Job ID 21836
Career Level Others
Experience 3 - 4 Years or +
Industry Retail & Wholesale
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
WHO ARE WE?
A High Jewelry Maison with a strong heritage who promotes exceptional know-how in an enchanting and creative environment! Our Maison is looking for talented individuals who contribute to developing and transmitting their expertise with care and no compromise. At Van Cleef & Arpels you will be surrounded by passionate experts and will contribute to many new projects which allows our Maison to regularly reinvent itself.
Do you match this profile?
Do you have 3-4 years of relevant experience in a similar role?
Do you hold a Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or related discipline?
Are you detail-orientation, with demonstrated analytical abilities?
Do you have developed communication skills to work with and advise other teams?
Can you demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint?
Do you have an excellent command of spoken and written English?
What do we expect from you?
As a member of Regional Finance team of Van Cleef & Arples, the Regional Business Analyst (7-month temporary contract), a Hong Kong based position working in Regional office, will support Regional Senior Business Analyst in preparing consolidation and analysis of sales forecasts, quarterly business review and yearly budget for Asia Pacific markets. He/She will also collaborate with other departments and support certain key projects in the region. This is a temporary role that has the opportunity of becoming a permanent position.
- Collect and consolidate bi-monthly sales forecast from APA markets, perform analysis on sales trend and forecast
- Consolidate monthly sales flash commentary inputs for Regional Senior Business Analyst review and finalization
- Prepare other monthly sales summary for management review and analyse of business performance; with actuals variance against budget and last year; and year-to-go target
Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Assist in preparation, generation, and review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, including preparing waterfall charts that bridge comparative periods while providing detailed commentary on variances.
- Assist necessary SAP co-ordination process and other ad hoc projects
Budget & Forecast Process
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and yearly budget excel templates for each APA market
- Coordinate and consolidate APA markets budget and forecast to compile APA total consolidation
- Perform analysis during budget and forecast process
- Assist in preparing budget and forecasts PowerPoint presentation
- Validate system input and co-ordinate necessary follow-up with counterparts from local markets
More than a job… it’s an experience!
By joining the Maison, you are joining a team in which professional development is one of our main focuses.
The recruitment process:
If your profile matches our search, you will be contacted by our HR team for an interview. Otherwise, you will receive an email to inform you that your application has not been successful.
You will meet with the hiring manager and HR Business Partner.